AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model Of The Week - Nia Dorsey

Name: Nia Dorsey
Age: 24
Hometown: Memphis, TN
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145
Cup: 34c
Waist: 27
Hips: 42
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Black
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Caramel

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A. I've been modeling on and off since a teenager, but I've taken it seriously this pass April. Yes it's been something I've always wanted to do.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A. I prefer artistic shoots, I come up with the concepts, themes, and wardrobe for my shoots. A lot of my shoots I make my own swim wear in. I have done local runway shows. I've done videos from Drake "Worst Behavior", Snootie Wild "Yayo", "Yo Gottie Whole Lot of Money" etc. 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A. I've worked with Sterling Pics, Geenomizelli , Kem West Photography, D.Manns , Jay. Lenard , Virgilself, Ralph Baker, & Alothe Radio God.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a man?
A. I look for in a man security , honesty , a sense of humor, out going, ambitious ,  loving, affectionate, passionate, loyalty, spontaneous,  my best friend.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A. A Romantic evening for me would be some where interesting , where we can laugh and talk for hours. Anywhere as long as we are in our own world together.

Q: What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
A.  The best thing that's happened to me would be motherhood. It changed me for the better. I have my own that I created to always love ,and that will always love me back.

Q: Who is your favorite male r&b artist?
A. My favorite r&b artist is Miguel.

Q: Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
A. I see my self in the next 5 years successful , established , running my business. Accomplishing all my dreams and having my heart desires.  Well off, happy, & wealthy. 

--


Twitter: @TheNiaDorsey 
IG: @NiaDorsey
SnapChat: @NiaDorsey

Comments